Flawless Skin Detox Tea
The Butter Bar's special blend of loose teas and herbs, inspired by African beauty secrets and nature. Blended to make your skin healthier and to combat inflammations, like acne and eczema.NEW Flawless Skin Teas can be used to:
✨Drink for an internal skin cleansing, vitamin, and antioxidant boost
✨Bath Tea Soak to detox skin internally and boost anti-aging and reduce body acne and eczema inflammation
✨Use with hot water as a facial steam treatment and vitamin blast!
8 oz.(vol) -Approx 30 cups
Red Rooibos Tea
– Rooibos tea works well to combat zits. This tea leaf contains zinc and alpha hydroxyl acid. Boil the leaves in water and allow to cool. Use a cotton ball to apply the liquid on affected areas.
– Wash your face with cold or lukewarm Rooibos tea instead of water; it is a great alternative skin freshener.
- Contains more than 90 different vitamins and minerals
- More than 4 times the fiber of oats. Fiber is essential for proper digestion.
- It has 25x more iron than spinach
- It has 3x more potassium than bananas
- It has 4x more vitamin A than carrots
- It has 4x the calcium of milk
- It has 7x the vitamin C of oranges
- It packs as much protein as eggs or milk
- Increases the Natural Defenses of the body (boosts immune system)
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Beautifies the skin
- Promotes energy
- Supports the normal sugar levels of the body
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- Lasting effectiveness: One great thing about acai is that when the oil is processed and stored long-term, the antioxidant levels remain high. In most cases, time and exposure to light and air can gradually diminish antioxidant effectiveness in skin care formulas, but acai has proven to be resistant to this effect.
-Anti-aging: Acai is the perfect addition to skin care formulas made for anti-aging benefits. It’s a potent provider of antioxidants, meaning that one berry carries a big punch. Using it every day will likely protect your skin from environmental stressors, keeping your skin looking healthy and glowing.
-Nutrients: Acai is a good source of vitamin C, which is known to protect, firm and tighten, as well as the B vitamins and several minerals. Because of these nutrients, it shows promise in helping with sensitive skin.
-Vitamin E: This vitamin helps rejuvenate the look skin. Not only is it a strong antioxidant, but it has properties that can help firm and tighten your look. Of course, it retains moisture as well!
-Fatty acids: Acai has omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids—a smorgasbord of components that help skin appear youthful and supple. Fatty acids keep revive the look of dry, dull skin. If you’re getting enough, your skin looks smooth and soft. If you’re not, skin dries out, sags, and becomes dull. Acai gives you a good dose with every application.
Red Rooibos tea, organic coconut flakes, Acai berry powder, organic coconut flavoring( kosher), dried Moringa leaves, dried Lemon peel
Place 2 tsp of tea into a tea ball and pour water over in a mug. Steep for 5 minutes. Drink with honey or natural stevia or enjoy by itself.
Bath Tea Soak:
Place 1/4 cup tea inside of a warm (never hot) bath. Enjoy a soak in the tub up to 30 minutes (maximum time).
Steam Detox Facial:
- Place 6 cups of hot water into a large bowl
- Add 1/8 cup of Flawless Skin Tea into the bowl
- Take a towel and throw it over your head
- Place your face down into the bowl (leaving at least 3 inches of space from the bowl) and keep the towel over your head so the steam is trapped and able to reach the face.
- Steam face for 5 minutes
- Pat face dry and follow up with Melan-In Serum and Aloe-Papaya Moringa Moisturizer!
READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER!!!!
We are a 100% Natural (90% Plant-based) +Hand-Made Company: Our Products Are Freshly Handmade & Made-To-Order by Our Butter Bar Team Members- Please Allow 5 Business Days Processing Time For Us To Craft Your Products With Love and Skill! ❤