September 17 2019 – Tyra Johnson-Brown
Dark spots on the skin, also known as hyperpigmentation, age spots, or liver spots, can happen at any time, but usually will show up once you’ve reached middle age. Most often, they are a consequence of past sun exposure or artificial UV light used in tanning beds. The spots are also associated with certain skin conditions and can occur as a side effect to some medications as well. Dark spots are generally harmless, but there are times when they could be cancerous. They can be lightened and or removed if you so desire.
Dark spots do not hurt, and they have the same texture as the rest of your skin. Most of the time they don't pose any health risks, so you don't have to get rid of them, although many people choose to for cosmetic purposes. Dark spots can be diminished or removed completely with various treatments.
We offer some of the best professional skincare regimens and solutions to help remove dark spots like Topical treatments:
No more covering up acne scars with heavy makeup that just further clogs pores and makes you look even shinier! Let the Flawless Facial System COMPLETE transform your skin by clearing acne and hyperpigmentation for good! Adding 2 serums to your regimen quickly remove acne scars (hyperpigmentation). Formulated with acne-fighting powers of tea tree oil, aloe, peppermint and more, to improve skin's health and create a natural balance in your skin to solve acne problems for good.
Removes Active Acne and Prevents Future Breakouts
- Reduces Skin's Overproduction of Oil
- Reduces Dark Spots
- Reduces Large Pores
- Creates Softer, Smoother Skin Texture
- Balances, Evens and Brightens Skin
- Targeting Serums Help Reduce Dark Spots & Scars Fast!
So, what can you expect when you use the Flawless Facial System COMPLETE?
You'll feel the benefits right away as your imbalanced skin starts to regain a normal balance and softens. Once you've used it for 4-6 weeks, you'll notice fewer active breakouts. and after 120 days, visibly even skin tone. One kit will last you for 90 days.
Plant-based dark spot treatment serums. See skin discoloration, scars and hyperpigmentation lighten within a few weeks with our 2-step serum, formulated to be gentle on skin and tough on dark spots! It acts to gently remove pigmented skin layers, revealing new healthy layers underneath!
- Works on All skin types
- Natural- no bleaching agents or hydroquinone
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars, age spots, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation
- Results are seen in as little as 3 weeks
Keep skin even and GLOWING! Don't neglect your body's skin. Black seed and nourishes and rejuvenates the skin throughout the process. Turmeric oil and Licorice root combined with our dark spot lightening plant compound remove dark spots, leaving skin clear, beautiful and glowing!
- Lightens Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentation
- Heals Skin Abrasions and Bug Bites
- Nourishes and promotes skin health
- Leaves a Natural GLOW
Some individuals require or will opt to have dark spots removed cosmetically.
4. Cosmetic procedures: Medical procedures are used to treat dark spots on any part of the body and are often used in conjunction with topical treatments, though some may not be appropriate for people with sensitive skin. Options include:
- Laser treatment: This uses concentrated light energy to remove skin layer-by-layer, which burns dark spots off. Risks include bruising, swelling, redness, tightness, scarring, infection, and changes in skin texture.
- Chemical peels: These contain salicylic acid and glycolic acid, which remove the top layer of the skin, revealing healthier and more evenly toned skin beneath. Skin irritation is a possible risk.
- Microdermabrasion: There are two types of microdermabrasion, both of which physically erode surface skin cells. With crystal microdermabrasion, a machine emits fine crystals through a wand that rub against the skin and scrape away cells. For diamond-tipped microdermabrasion, the abrasive end of the wand is used for this purpose instead. The skin may be pink for a while afterward, but these techniques are considered low risk.