Looking back over the last year I’m sure we all have beauty confessions, some we’re willing to share with others, and some are quite embarrassing this might include sleeping in makeup which is awful for our complexions or not cleansing, toning, and moisturizing before going to bed. Respecting our skin is not a painful duty for a loving responsibility. It takes time and patience to have a clearer, smoother, healthier and glowing face. The habits of eating and drinking we have to develop are they really for our well-being? What we put in our bodies also play a vital role with our skin goals. How we handle stress if not correctly will set off fresh pimples and blemishes.
Learning from our past skincare dilemmas, we can start anew with no regrets. Now, some of you have experienced chemical free skincare products by Butter Bar. Your recent softness and vibrant looking skin go beyond skin care your overall health benefits. Continue to free yourselves from ingredients that cause cancer, dryness, and hyperpigmentation. Can you just image, living longer and better just by choosing healthiness?
Together, we are going to become more assertive and take better care of complexions… besides, we love looking good and feeling fabulous!
Skin On Fleek - Action for Skincare:
- Identify your complexion: Oily, dry, normal, combination, mature, irritated, or sensitive.
- Focus on the T-Zone: Most pimples are prone to this area, construction of oil glands mostly build upon the forehead, chin, and nose.
- Delicate Skin: Eyes – Massage eye area gently. Use sunscreen and an eye serum. Refresh with eye pad and nightly with Undereye Dark Circle Serum.
- Lips – Exfoliate with fingertips or a soft toothbrush once a week. Avoid licking your lips often and always wear a lip balm.
- Mask Control: Cocoa Clay Mask – Provides nutrients imperative for complexions, replenishes moisture relieves facial inflammation, and reduce oiliness.
Honey Clay Mask - Great for sensitive skin. Treats acne, skin disorders and, moisturizes. Tones, and heals your complexion
Turmeric & Honey Mask – Natural antibiotic and has anti-inflammatory
properties. Brighten the skin, treats acne, reduces eczema
complexion and rejuvenate the complexion.
Purifying Charcoal Moringa Clay Mask skin from oil, dirt,
and grime. Reduce large pores and unclogs tiny holes
on top of the skin’s surface. Absorbs oil, and reveal
a healthy glow.
Closing the last chapter on 2016 and turning a new page for 2017 it is critical to maintaining our perfect daily cleansing regiments. The appearance of fresh and luminous skin involves our personal commitment. Disregarding removing makeup, cleansing, toning, moisturizing, exfoliating, masking, exercising, eating / drinking wholesomely and wisely handling emotional circumstances all greatly affect all positive skincare intentions. What do we do? We value every lesson and overcome obstacles with happiness.