Trick your skin from overproducing oil with cleansing oils. Cleaning your face with 100% pure cold pressed or organic oils; dissolves oil that clog pores,remove impurities such as dirt, makeup, and environmental grime. Choose oils that are fragrance free, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic.
Your complexion needs hydration and oils that are packed with nutrients, maintaining healthy skin. Applying oil to your face will help rid skin from blemishes, pimples, black-white heads, cysts, and minimize fine lines.
Cleansing Oils for Oily Skin:
- Jojoba – Face moisturizer / removes excess oils / remedy for acne
- Sweet Almond – Exfoliator: removes dead skin cells / skin firmer / repairs damage cells
- Sunflower- Rid skin from acne bacteria / help skin retain moisture / prevents scarring
- Damp soft face towel with warm water. Gently wipe your face with soft towel.
- Pour a dime size amount of oil unto a palm, apply oil to face using your fingertips.
- Massage oil into skin for 1min. using upward movements. Rinse with lukewarm or
- cool water. Use toner and moisturizer. Cleansing your face with oil there’s no need
- for facial soaps and it’s safe to use with your daily skincare routine.
Microwave - Oily Skin Cinnamon & Honey Mask
Skin benefits of Cinnamon: Cures acne & blemishes. Complexion booster & soothes dry skin.
Skin Benefits of Honey: Moisturizer and rid skin of pimples. Prevent acne breakouts.
In a small microwaveable blow mix 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon and a half of cinnamon. Stir ingredients together and place bowl in the microwave, warm 20-30secs.remove and stir again. Mask should look like melted dark chocolate. Using a mask brush, brush mask onto your face and let sit 20-30mins. Rinse with cool water and blot your face dry. Use toner to wipe away any excess and apply moisture. The cinnamon and honey mask improves the appearance of your skin. You’ll look in the mirror and say… “my complexion is beautiful!”