There are many ways to use apple cider vinegar externally. Since it is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial it is an excellent choice for fighting mild to severe acne.
Incorporate the apple cider vinegar toner into your skin care regimen. Use the toner after your regular cleanser and before your oil-free moisturizer. Keep the tonic fresh by storing it in a dark closet.
- Wash your face with your cleanser as you normally do.
- Dab the toner onto cotton balls or a cotton pad.
- Wipe the dampened cotton across your face, avoiding your sensitive eye area. Give extra attention to oily patches.
- Leave the toner on your skin for one to two minutes and then rinse away the toner.
- Do this once or twice a day. You should use the toner just once a day until you know how your skin will respond to this formula.
Our Apple, Honey and Green Tea Face Toner (Combo/Normal Skin) will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean with our 100% natural toner. A perfect skin-balancing solution for all skin types that brightens, tightens, and tones. Skin is naturally acidic, but when using vinegar as a toner, it helps to balance your skin and exfoliate it to even out skin tone! Balancing your pH is a crucial part of maintaining healthy skin.
- Helps balance skin
- Ideal for Normal & Combination Skin Types
- Mildly exfoliates by “digesting” dead skin cells
- Improves, soft
Some of the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Poor skin tone ages skin, making it appear older and uneven. Sun exposure, aging and poor nutrition may also contribute to bad skin tone. You may be able to correct bad skin tone by using a topical apple cider vinegar treatment.
- Oil control - Chronic oily skin leads to breakouts and oily patches on the face. This can make wearing makeup problematic. Apple vinegar toner can help control oil production and reduce the appearance of oiliness.
- Antiseptic - Beauty mavens have used apple vinegar for centuries to clean their skin. As an antiseptic, apple cider vinegar kills bacteria and yeast that may trigger breakouts.
- Balance pH - Enjoy good skin health by maintaining your pH level. Acids keep your skin remain elastic and youthful looking.
- Natural skin care - Apple cider vinegar is an all-natural skin toner that you can make yourself. Using natural products will insure the best care for sensitive skin that may react adversely to harsh chemicals.
- Stimulate circulation - For better looking skin, get your blood moving with an application of apple cider toner to the face and body. Natural alpha-hydroxy and acetic acids in this fluid stimulates the skin's capillaries. Improved circulation gives your skin a natural rosy flush.
Without debate, apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective and versatile skin remedies.