Skin that is regularly hydrated is healthier skin, both in appearance and function. There are many household ingredients you can put together to make simple skincare remedies that benefit your skin. Keeping up with your skin's moisture is very important, due to the fact that when the skin doesn't receive enough moisture, your tone will be uneven and dry.
Avocado And Honey Mask
Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, magnesium, and potassium, which are great for the skin. Not only does it moisturize and protect the skin, but it also treats acne, and helps with psoriasis. Honey is rich with anti-ageing ingredients, reducing the appearance of wrinkles
● Fresh cream – 3 tablespoons
● ¼ avocado
● Honey – 1 tablespoon
● A blender
● Place cream, avocado, and honey in the blender.
● Blend until it is a smooth cream.
● Next, you apply this cream to your skin.
● Let it sit for at least 1 hour.
● Lastly, you rinse off your skin with warm water
Raw Coconut Oil
Coconut oil can deeply penetrate the skin and improve the functions of the skin barrier for people with eczema. Overall, it can strengthen tissues in the skin and eliminate dead skin cells. It’s also rich in medium-chain fatty acids that can help your skin retain more moisture over time.
You will need:
● Raw coconut oil – a dime-sized amount
● Apply extra virgin coconut oil to your face.
● Then, apply it to your entire body
At first, one may feel greasy and believe it's too much oil on your skin, but it will absorb completely and quickly.
Rejuvenating Face Mask Recipe
Pumpkin is good to use for someone with dry skin. Pumpkin contains antioxidants, vitamin A, C, and E, which helps fight sun damage and wrinkles. It also has fruit enzymes that help exfoliate dead skin cells, and prevents the skin from losing moisture.
You will need:
● 2 tablespoons of pumpkin
● 1 tablespoon of sour cream
● ½ teaspoon of olive Oil Directions:
● Mix the pumpkin, sour cream, and olive oil well until pasty.
● Then, you apply this mixture to your face.
● Let it stay on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
● Wash it off with water.