3 Face Masks that Make You Look Like You Slept for 8 Hours
Face masks should be used in your daily or weekly skincare regimen. They’re the best way to get that spa experience at home. Your skin feels smooth, your pores are smaller, and you feel fantastic because the best thing about face masks are the quick, noticeable results you get from them.
Honey Face masks
Honey Face masks offer several skin benefits. Honey is very good for you in a couple of different ways, whether it is taken internally or applied topically to the skin. Honey as a basic ingredient in a facial mask provides many skin care remedies. Honey Masks are gentle on the skin and they help to cure acne, scars, wounds, wrinkles and even dry skin.
Skin Benefits of Honey
- Honey has antibacterial properties, which helps in fighting acne and pimples.
- Honey is also antiseptic. When honey is diluted with water, it produces hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is an antimicrobial agent and is used as a mild antiseptic. Honey is useful in treating cuts, wounds, and abrasions.
- Honey is a good cleanser for skin. It helps soak ups impurities from the pores of the skin, leaving your skin clear and clean.
- Honey is a very effective moisturizer for skin. It retains moisture making your skin radiant, soft and supple.
- Honey properties protect your skin under the sun and assist the skin to rejuvenate and stay young.
- Honey is a natural remedy to prevent wrinkles.
- Honey antioxidant properties make it capable to fight against skin damage and skin aging.
Charcoal Face masks
Charcoal has long been celebrated as a blessing to skin. Its purifying properties absorbs up to 200 times its weight in impurities. It is noted that charcoal was used in health and skincare which dates to the ancient Egyptians. Chinese medicine also celebrated the use of charcoal. Activated charcoal is the latest ingredient, and has become very popular, taking the beauty industry by storm. Check out our Charcoal -Moringa Clay mask here.
Here is a deeper look as to why charcoal face masks are such fantastic skincare tools.
Deep Cleansing & Exfoliation
Activated charcoal face masks draw bacteria, dirt, chemicals, poisons, and other impurities from skin. Charcoal leaves your skin gloriously-clean and fresh while combatting acne and other skin problems. It also rid pores of impurities and excess oil when you use charcoal face masks as a part of your skincare regimen.
Reduces Appearance of Sunspots & Hyperpigmentation
Charcoal face masks reduce the appearance of sunspots and hyperpigmentation, which are common skin issues for many people after spending an excessive amount of time in the sun. Using a charcoal face mask will have your skin looking clear and radiant.
Tightens Pores & Reduces Inflammation
Charcoal masks also tighten pores and reduce inflammation to further create the appearance of smooth, youthful skin.
The use of clay is commonly known for soothing and healing the skin, and even for internal medicinal uses, which also trace back throughout ancient history. There are many types of clays used in skincare, with a variety of benefits to skin. There are the clays great at absorbing oils and clearing pores, but did you know there are also clays that soothe irritation, detox skin, exfoliate, and even offer anti-aging properties? The benefit of using clay is its ability to draw out toxicity from within the body and from the surface of the skin. Leaving your skin with a healthy radiant glow.
- Anti-Bacterial: Heal Eczema, Dermatitis & Psoriasis
- Detoxifies & Purifies the Skin
- Oxygenates the Cells
- Unclogs and Shrinks Skin Pores